Why I still unlock my phone with an old school password

TwitterFacebook

Biometrics are all the rage. Smartphone companies are replacing traditional passwords with fingerprint scanners, face scanners, iris scanners, and just about every other type of body scanner imaginable.

There's just one problem: Most popular biometric scanners are trash, and it's a better idea to use an alphanumeric password (i.e. letters and numbers) to lock your phone instead. 

It's easy to see why people prefer using fingerprint and iris scanners. Unlocking your phone with an iris scanner just feels futuristic. But the harsh reality is these newer methods don't secure your data as well as an old school password. Read more...

More about Apple, Iphone, Samsung, Passwords, and Touch

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2u8FB2m

Why I still unlock my phone with an old school password Why I still unlock my phone with an old school password Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.