Chrissy Teigen gets real about her experience with alcohol abuse and sobriety

TwitterFacebook

There's no one who keeps things really real like Chrissy Teigen. The model has built a career off of being open and honest—from everything about how she's feeling politically to the normal but unspoken things that go on with one's body. 

In an interview with Cosmopolitan Monday, the model gets personal and shares about her struggles with drinking, alcohol abuse in her family and sobriety. 

"I was, point blank, just drinking too much," she told the magazine. "I got used to being in hair and makeup and having a glass of wine. Then that glass of wine would carry over into me having one before the awards show. And then a bunch at the awards show," she explained. "And then I felt bad for making kind of an ass of myself to people that I really respected. And that feeling, there's just nothing like that. You feel horrible. It's not a good look for me, for John, for anybody." Read more...

More about Chrissy Teigen, Alcohol Consumption, Culture, Health, and Celebrities

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2xpLCq6

Chrissy Teigen gets real about her experience with alcohol abuse and sobriety Chrissy Teigen gets real about her experience with alcohol abuse and sobriety Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.