I'm a paleontologist and I won't stop finding out lame shit about dinosaurs until you can no longer enjoy 'Jurassic Park'

TwitterFacebook

Hello. I’m the paleontologist who keeps finding out more and more lame shit about dinosaurs, and I’m here to ruin your life.

You may remember me from last month, when I figured out that the tyrannosaurus rex, the vicious, real-life monster that frightened us all on the big screen in the 90’s, could not actually run. And I won’t stop finding out really lame shit about dinosaurs until you — until everyone, is no longer able to enjoy the film Jurassic Park

I have dedicated my life to studying dinosaurs. Not for scientific curiosity, however, but so that one day you will be watching Jurassic Park and my findings actually break the immersion and ruin the experience for you. For instance: Did you know that dinosaurs were actually feathered? It’s true. Doesn’t that suck to learn? Also, they didn’t necessarily roar, they most likely cooed. Like a bird. Like a big bird.   Read more...

More about Watercooler, Humor, Culture, Dinosaur, and Dinosaurs

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2xnYyxq

I'm a paleontologist and I won't stop finding out lame shit about dinosaurs until you can no longer enjoy 'Jurassic Park' I'm a paleontologist and I won't stop finding out lame shit about dinosaurs until you can no longer enjoy 'Jurassic Park' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, August 27, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.