No-show socks are terrible, but I'll never stop wearing them

TwitterFacebook

No-show socks are my sworn enemy. 

I hate them: the way they instantly slip off my heel the second I step outside my apartment, the way they pool around in my sneakers, and the way they still somehow peek over the sides of my loafers, rendering their name a lie.

But I will never stop wearing them. 

Why? When they work, they look ... so cool.

Somehow, I have completely succumbed to the notion that shoes look better when you cannot see the socks underneath. I'm not sure what solidified this now-unshakeable belief (My thirst for a streamlined aesthetic? #Minimalism? The time I saw a hot person reading Marie Kondo on the subway?) but I do know that I'm all in.  Read more...

More about Lifestyle, Fashion, Socks, Culture, and Web Culture


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2vtVl19

No-show socks are terrible, but I'll never stop wearing them No-show socks are terrible, but I'll never stop wearing them Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, August 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.