13 'Hold My Beer' Moments That Are Just Spectacularly Stupid

Have you ever heard the phrase 'hold my beer'? It's one of the most hilarious internet memes, and it usually comes right before an epic fail. It's as if the person involved tells someone around them to hold their beer while they go do something insane, thinking it's going to be awesome. Instead, they strike completely out. If you're into people who think they're too cool for school getting what's coming to them, 'hold my beer' is for you.Here are 13 of these cringe-worthy moments that'll make you laugh out loud. 1. The hay falling out at the end really...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2xhJ15b
13 'Hold My Beer' Moments That Are Just Spectacularly Stupid 13 'Hold My Beer' Moments That Are Just Spectacularly Stupid Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, September 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.