I have spent YEARS designing the iPhone 9 and I am mad as hell

TwitterFacebook

CUPERTINO, CA: The bastard Tim Cook has stabbed me in the back and taken everything from me.

Today, Apple unveiled two new iPhones at their event about iPhones. 

The first iPhone is the iPhone 8: an ancient piece of dogshit tech that we will all forget about in one week. The second iPhone is the iPhone X (pronounced "iPhone ten"): a technological marvel that I cannot and will not ever understand — a device so beautiful that to hold it would be to touch the concept of my own mortality; to come face to face with my maker and, upon meeting His eye, to understand the universe far beyond any degree humanity was ever intended to; to experience, for the first time, what it is to be alive. Read more...

More about Apple, Iphone, Humor, Iphone 8, and Iphone X

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2jnpPx3

I have spent YEARS designing the iPhone 9 and I am mad as hell I have spent YEARS designing the iPhone 9 and I am mad as hell Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.