I’d recommend these almost-perfect $150 Bluetooth headphones to everyone I know

bi_graphics_reviewmarshall

Several friends have been asking me what Bluetooth headphones they should get, especially those who buy phones with missing headphone jacks, and I always point towards the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones. 

I don't usually pay as much attention to a headphone's aesthetics, but I wouldn't be doing justice to Marshall if I didn't give it credit for the incredible attention to detail on its Major II Bluetooth headphones. 

I've been using the Marshall Major II Bluetooth for nearly a year now, and they're not the absolute best sounding headphones I've ever used, but they do sound very good – good enough that I'll keep using them until the company wants them back.

Check out the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones:

SEE ALSO: This strange-looking mouse is the most comfortable one I've ever used

I have a soft spot for classic retro designs, so the Major II Bluetooth headphones are right up my alley.

The Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones don't look or feel cheap, and tip the scale towards the premium side. 

That's because Marshall has added a level of detail that I've rarely seen on a pair of headphones. The faux-leather inlay on the side of the headphone cups, for example, is soft rubber instead of the hard plastic that I have come to expect in less expensive headphones. 



It's also been almost a year since I've been using these headphones daily, and they're hardly showing any sign of wear at all.

The pads on the ear cups are supremely comfortable, and they look and feel as they did when I first took the Major II Bluetooth headphones out of the box almost a year ago.

Inside the ear cups covering the speaker itself is Marshall's signature stitching that you'll find on the front its guitar amps, which is a classy touch that only you would notice unless you went around showing it to everyone around you.

The plastic surrounding the ear cups' exterior feels solid, too.



There's subtle detail that's not trying to be flashy. For example, I just noticed this embossed Marshall logo on the headband when I started taking pictures for this review.



See the rest of the story at Business Insider


Contributer : Tech Insider http://ift.tt/2vYLWQo
I’d recommend these almost-perfect $150 Bluetooth headphones to everyone I know I’d recommend these almost-perfect $150 Bluetooth headphones to everyone I know Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, September 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.