Meet The Extremely Hot Doctor Who Will Give You an Incurable Case Of Yellow Fever

Meet Joey Kiho Kim.

Actually, that’s Dr. Kim.

Like seriously, this extremely hot guy is an actual doctor.

A real life Doctor McDreamy.

Like a full 6′ 2″ of holistic hotness.

I would systematically break every single bone in my body just to have him as my attending physician.

“Hi yes, I’m here for my full physical?”

“You don’t take my insurance? Will you take me instead?”

“So I take two of these and you call me in the morning…please?”

“Maybe we go back to my place and practice some…alternative medicine ðŸ˜‰

I mean, I don’t even need stirrups tbh.

“Wanna do your residency in my bedroom?”

*incoherent screaming*

It’s like I coded and went to heaven.

What do you think? Is this the hottest doctor alive or do you have a Yellow Fever vaccine? Let us know in the comments!

Feature Image via Instagram / joeykihokim

The post Meet The Extremely Hot Doctor Who Will Give You an Incurable Case Of Yellow Fever appeared first on NextShark.



Contributer : NextShark

Meet The Extremely Hot Doctor Who Will Give You an Incurable Case Of Yellow Fever Meet The Extremely Hot Doctor Who Will Give You an Incurable Case Of Yellow Fever Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, September 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.