Pumpkin Spice Latte? Whatever happened to simple drinks, like my triple foam half-caf chocolateccino

TwitterFacebook

Fall is here, and you know what that means: it’s finally time for the re-emergence of the dumb Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. 

I, for one, cannot stand the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I don’t need all that fancy shit, for crying out loud! I'm a regular guy, and I’ll just take a regular, plain old triple half-caf chocolateccino with extra whip cream, like a normal person.

Seriously, you’re not impressing me, just because you drink a pretentious "fancy drink" while all of us regular schmoes make due with our boring old caramel two-pump vanilla macchiatos and double mocha frappes with a side cup of pure cane sugar to chase like when you take a shot of tequila with salt. Read more...

More about Humor, Funny, Starbucks, Coffee, and Pumpkin Spice Latte

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2fsNVoT

Pumpkin Spice Latte? Whatever happened to simple drinks, like my triple foam half-caf chocolateccino Pumpkin Spice Latte? Whatever happened to simple drinks, like my triple foam half-caf chocolateccino Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, September 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.