'Do I regret not being president? Yeah, I do': Joe Biden tells Oprah

TwitterFacebook

Joe Biden's been constantly asked whether he's considered running for president in 2020. One person who could get that answer out in a perfect soundbite? Oprah Winfrey, of course.

The former U.S. Vice President sat down for a chat with my personal presidential preference, Winfrey, to discuss the possibility of a presidential campaign, the tragic loss of his family, and his new memoir, Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

During the "SuperSoul Sunday" session, set in a rather pleasant woodland situation, Biden told the media mogul that he wasn't planning on running in 2020. Read more...

More about Interview, Joe Biden, Oprah, Oprah Winfrey, and Entertainment

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2hp4oHW

'Do I regret not being president? Yeah, I do': Joe Biden tells Oprah 'Do I regret not being president? Yeah, I do': Joe Biden tells Oprah Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, November 13, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.