Talking about #MeToo on social media is hard, but we shouldn't stop trying

TwitterFacebook

When news broke late Saturday that the actor and comedian Aziz Ansari had been accused of sexual misconduct, I had plenty of thoughts but didn't feel compelled to share a single one of them on social media. 

I partly blame my naturally cautious personality for that; I like to know exactly what I believe before I put it out into the world. But I also watched my timeline on Facebook and Twitter become a deluge of impassioned comments and hot takes. I didn't want to wade into the churn just yet. I imagine I'm not alone. 

More about Entertainment, Facebook, Twitter, Social Good, and Social Media


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2rbLVq5

Talking about #MeToo on social media is hard, but we shouldn't stop trying Talking about #MeToo on social media is hard, but we shouldn't stop trying Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.