Why I'm in no hurry to have Rosie from 'The Jetsons'

TwitterFacebook

Welcome to Small Humans, an ongoing series at Mashable that looks at how to take care of – and deal with – the kids in your life. Because Dr. Spock is nice and all, but it’s 2018 and we have the entire internet to contend with.


During my first pregnancy, I craved a mamaRoo rocker, believing it would alleviate by stress as a new mom. Unfortunately, a gadget with that kind of price tag just wasn’t in our budget. Instead, I did things the old-fashioned way, rocking my baby in my arms and using baby wraps for multitasking. 

Nearly three years later, I’m thinking about it  again as we wait on our second child. I knew that the mamaRoo – and my finances – had improved. The latest model has multiple motions, varying sounds, and mp3/Bluetooth compatibility. It’s pretty deluxe. As a work-from-home mom, it sounded perfect. But for some reason, its “moves like you do” description triggered me and planted a seed of doubt about my purpose as a mother. If it moves like I do, what does that mean for me? Read more...

More about Robots, Parenting Family, Small Humans, Tech, and Artificial Intelligence


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2y2ABgi

Why I'm in no hurry to have Rosie from 'The Jetsons' Why I'm in no hurry to have Rosie from 'The Jetsons' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, October 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.