14 apps everyone should have on their phone

iPhone X

  • There are millions of apps on your smartphone's app store.
  • Only a handful of them are worth your time.

Most people spend the vast majority of their time in just a handful of apps. I'm no exception.

While I keep over 200 apps on my phone for minor things, there are only 14 apps that I regularly turn to. These are my go-to apps that make my life easier, more productive and more enjoyable.  If you want to get the most out of your phone, I recommend having these essential apps. 

Check them out:

SEE ALSO: 13 apps for your iPhone that are better than the ones Apple made

SEE ALSO: Everything we know about Apple's rumored smart glasses

Spotify

For listening to as much music as possible, however you like to listen to it.

App Store | Google Play



Yelp

For restaurant recommendations and reviews of businesses.

App Store | Google Play



Slack

For getting work done, and collaborating with others.

App Store | Google Play



See the rest of the story at Business Insider


Contributer : Tech Insider https://ift.tt/2F36R6i
14 apps everyone should have on their phone 14 apps everyone should have on their phone Reviewed by mimisabreena on Friday, March 15, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.