'According to my calculations' is the latest hot take meme

TwitterFacebook

I'm no math whiz, but I know a calculator when I see one. 

Twitter users have started drawing a cute little calculator out of numbers and dashes, and there's a small chunk of space for several words. It's the perfect place to express your hot take, so of course it's become a meme.

The tweets begin with "According to my calculations" and then feature the calculator, usually bearing some sort of juicy quip.

Let's take a look and see how they all add up. 

1. Is hating Disney a personality trait?

According to my calculations...

━━━━━ ━━
┃Adults who |
┃are obsessed ┃
| with Disney are|
| psychopaths |
└━━━━━━ ┘
7 ┃ 8┃ 9┃ / ┃
━┛━┛━. |━ ┛
4 ┃5 ┃6 ┃ + ┃
━┛━┛━┛━ ┛
1 ┃ 2 ┃ 3 ┃ = ┃
━┛━┛━┛━ ┛

— Max Grossman (@GrossmanMax) April 8, 2019 Read more...

More about Twitter, Memes, Calculator, Culture, and Web Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2UFttUb

'According to my calculations' is the latest hot take meme 'According to my calculations' is the latest hot take meme Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, April 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.