Pete Buttigieg officiated a couple's wedding 45 minutes before their child was born

TwitterFacebook

South Bend mayor and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg officiated a last-minute city hall wedding between two constituents on Monday. The reason for their hurry? Oh, you know, they had a C-section appointment in 45 minutes. 

"After going out into the hall to use the restroom, I ran into a young couple coming out of the elevator, saying I was just the person they were there to see," Buttigieg wrote in a Facebook post. "In my mind I saw the rare few minutes of free time I had left vanishing, and without meaning to be discouraging, tried to hint that I did not have a lot of time for unplanned meetings." Read more...

More about Facebook, Social Media, Pete Buttigieg, Culture, and Politics


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2K1fGDy

Pete Buttigieg officiated a couple's wedding 45 minutes before their child was born Pete Buttigieg officiated a couple's wedding 45 minutes before their child was born Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.