How buying a TV made me feel less alone

TwitterFacebook

Pivotal Purchase is an ongoing series highlighting a watershed shopping moment — the thing you bought that made you feel like you were financially stable, that changed your perspective, that made you realize you were really, truly, finally an adult.


When I took my first job straight out of college at a small town daily newspaper in Pennsylvania, I agreed to a paltry annual salary of $22,500. 

That comes out to about $10.80 an hour before taxes, and that’s if you’re working only 40 hours a week, which I never did. (What adult does these days?)

Almost all of the money I earned went toward several very important things, like rent, food, loans, gas, and the occasional therapeutic box of wine. Read more...

More about Mashable Shopping, Pivotal Purchase, Culture, Consumer Tech, and Work Life


COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2VSxFRr

How buying a TV made me feel less alone How buying a TV made me feel less alone Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, May 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.