The Apple Watch Series 4 has converted me into an Apple Watch believer (AAPL)

Apple Watch 1

On April 27, 2015, at 4:15 in the afternoon, I ordered Apple's very first smartwatch. It arrived at my doorstep nearly three months later, on June 2.

I was immediately taken with the watch's cool hardware, and I absolutely loved being able to pay for goods with my wrist.

But I eventually stopped wearing my Apple Watch daily, and then in general.

Three main reasons for that: the software was slow, applications felt limited, and it was not very comfortable to wear. "Guess I'm just not a watch guy," I told myself.

Four years later, I'm now married and thinking about my health more often. Given the passage of time, and the fact the Series 4 was also the first real Apple Watch redesign since the first-generation model, I decided to buy Apple's latest wearable.

Here's what I think of the Apple Watch Series 4:

SEE ALSO: Here's everything we know about Apple's rumored smart glasses, which could arrive as soon as next year

I picked up the 40 mm Apple Watch Series 4, with the black sport loop, from the Apple store inside the Oculus building in New York.



Here it is, back in my hotel room, packaging and all.



The Apple Watch generally looks the same as it did four years ago, but much has changed. The entire package, especially Apple's approach to Watch software, makes way more sense now.



See the rest of the story at Business Insider


Contributer : Tech Insider http://bit.ly/2PLw8qL
The Apple Watch Series 4 has converted me into an Apple Watch believer (AAPL) The Apple Watch Series 4 has converted me into an Apple Watch believer (AAPL) Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, May 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.