I'll tell my secret crushes I adore them to their faces before I *ever* tell Facebook

TwitterFacebook

By its very definition, a secret crush is one which you have no intention of sharing with the world — and certainly not with the person you have a crush on.

You might unpack your feelings in a journal or confide in a few trustworthy friends, but the whole point of a secret crush is obviously to keep it a secret. The term really could not be clearer.

Despite this universally known fact, Mark Zuckerberg, Father Of Privacy Issues, has announced a new Facebook Dating feature called "Secret Crush," which essentially encourages people to reveal their "secret crushes" with the help of Facebook.

I, quite frankly, could not think of a less appealing way to tell someone you like like them, and the thought of testing the feature out is so embarrassing that I'd rather do the unthinkable and reveal my feelings directly to my crushes' faces. Read more...

More about Facebook, Dating, Social Media, Secret Crush, and Crushes


COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2XYQcbY

I'll tell my secret crushes I adore them to their faces before I *ever* tell Facebook I'll tell my secret crushes I adore them to their faces before I *ever* tell Facebook Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, May 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.