'Super Mario Maker 2' hands-on: What a delight

TwitterFacebook

Super Mario Maker 2 is so much fun.

I only played about an hour of Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch at a preview event, jumping between the course creator, story mode, and course world, and every time I had to switch between modes I was bummed out that I didn't have more time to mess around in the previous one.

That's a fantastic sign.

I never played Super Mario Maker for the Wii U or 3DS because I didn't think I would be into the tedium of laying down platforms, item boxes, and enemies, and I felt like I absorbed enough of the custom levels by watching other people play them online. Boy was I wrong. Read more...

More about Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Super Mario Maker 2, Entertainment, and Gaming

COntributer : Mashable http://bit.ly/2M9UGLM

'Super Mario Maker 2' hands-on: What a delight 'Super Mario Maker 2' hands-on: What a delight Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.