George R.R. Martin pledges not to write for prequel series 'House of the Dragon' until he finishes that damn book

Posting to his blog on Wednesday, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin has declared he won't write for newly announced Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon until he finishes Winds of Winter — even though he really wants to. It's a bit like when you promise yourself delicious chocolate cake if you finish your 5K run.

"I expect to be involved in [the production of House of the Dragon] to some extent… and, who knows, if things work out, I may even be able to script a few episodes, as I did for the first four seasons of Game Of Thrones," wrote Martin in his post.

"But… let me make this perfectly clear… I am not taking on any scripts until I have finished and delivered Winds Of Winter.  Winter is still coming, and Winds remains my priority, as much as I’d love to write an episodes of House" (emphasis Martin's). Read more...

More about Game Of Thrones, A Song Of Ice And Fire, George R.R. Martin, Winds Of Winter, and House Of The Dragon

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/36heO4G

George R.R. Martin pledges not to write for prequel series 'House of the Dragon' until he finishes that damn book George R.R. Martin pledges not to write for prequel series 'House of the Dragon' until he finishes that damn book Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, October 31, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.