Fine break up with me, but let me keep Instagramming your dog

Fine break up with me, but let me keep Instagramming your dog

In our Love App-tually series, Mashable shines a light into the foggy world of online dating (and, in this case, dissects how dating shapes our online selves). It is cuffing season after all.


I love my boyfriend’s dog. 

Of course, my boyfriend is great, but Happy holds a special place in my world. A 6-year-old, 45-pound pitbull with a heart of gold and a head of rocks, Happy makes every corner of my life brighter. Her toys litter my living room, her fur coats my car, her needs circumvent my own. As I write, she's hard at work tearing apart a stuffed raccoon and flinging its fluffy entrails across the Mashable office — a mess I'll have to clean up later.   Read more...

More about Pets, Online Dating, Breakups, Love App Tually, and Culture


COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/37hLKcM

Fine break up with me, but let me keep Instagramming your dog Fine break up with me, but let me keep Instagramming your dog Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, February 09, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.