What the Mashable staff bought in February

What the Mashable staff bought in February

As promised, we're back with an another edition of what the Mashable staff spent their money on this month.

While our tax refunds haven't hit our bank accounts quite yet, we decided to make the (perhaps irresponsible) decision to keep on buying stuff as if they did. This month, we poured funds into our gaming setups, yoga schedules, sleep routines, and more.

Below, what we bought in February 2020.

A new tote bag

"If I'm ever in Century 21, I'm most likely looking to fuel my Longchamp addiction. It's the only way to grab a Le Pliage bag for less than its original price other than actually going to France. So, that's exactly what I was doing the other day when I spotted a gorgeous light pink color that I didn't have yet. I love these simple bags for everyday use but they're definitely also my go-to travel bag since their material can handle any weather. Even if you don't manage to find a discounted one, I think they're worth the investment." —Veronika Kero, Shopping Fellow  Read more...

More about Mashable Shopping, What We Bought, Culture, Work Life, and Consumer Tech

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/2I4tB7M

What the Mashable staff bought in February What the Mashable staff bought in February Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, February 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.