I tried out the ghd rise Volumising Hot Brush on long, thick hair. Here's how it fared.

I tried out the ghd rise Volumising Hot Brush on long, thick hair. Here's how it fared.

I can't remember the last time I styled my hair before leaving the house. Thinking about this ritual from a bygone era makes me nostalgic (remember going out?).

So, when I got the opportunity to review the ghd rise Volumising Hot Brush, it took me right back to the days of straightening my hair before a night out. What I'd conveniently forgotten, of course, is just how laborious the entire process is. 

If you're not familiar, ghd has just launched a new hot styling brush that claims to be kind to your hair while providing all-day-long volume. Number one on the list of features is something ghd calls "ultra-zone with predictive technology." Now, what that string of words appears to mean is that an infinity sensor ensures the styling temperature of 185° is maintained across the entire 32mm barrel of the brush. That basically means you'll end up with consistent results when styling your locks. The product takes 25 seconds to heat up, meaning you can get styling straight away. And it also has a 2.7 metre swivel cord, which makes it easier to move and hold the brush when you're using it. Read more...

More about Beauty, Hair, Hairstyle, Brush, and Consumer Tech

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/3k20uD3

I tried out the ghd rise Volumising Hot Brush on long, thick hair. Here's how it fared. I tried out the ghd rise Volumising Hot Brush on long, thick hair. Here's how it fared. Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, September 10, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.