Lady Gaga: ‘I Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces’

Pop star Lady Gaga has spoken openly about her membership of the Illuminati for the first time to say that she regrets joining the secret society. Gaga, a sufferer of the painful fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), says she believes her longterm illness is the result of her allowing “dark forces” to manifest themselves in her body when she “sold her soul” […]

The post Lady Gaga: ‘I Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces’ first appeared on WorldTruth.Tv.



Contributer : WorldTruth.Tv https://ift.tt/2ykzGGs
Lady Gaga: ‘I Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces’ Lady Gaga: ‘I Regret Selling My Soul To Illuminati Dark Forces’ Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, September 09, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.