Redditor Went On Dive And Found An Eerie Shipwreck That Had Yet To Be Explored

Redditor dcrystal127 came across something remarkable while on their fiftieth dive: a shipwreck. It was bittersweet, because it's never good for a boat to sink, but it's an exciting prospect for a diver. Reddit / dcrystal127 According to dcrystal127, "This ship went down 48 hours prior to me diving. From the surface I thought I had spotted the sandbar I wanted to be on. As I came down, I realized what it was." Reddit / dcrystal127 Others on the dive were equally intrigued by the sunken ship. "I told the captain and he asked me to photograph it. He later...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2dQLx9i
Redditor Went On Dive And Found An Eerie Shipwreck That Had Yet To Be Explored Redditor Went On Dive And Found An Eerie Shipwreck That Had Yet To Be Explored Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, October 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.