Woman Asks A Stupid Question. This Man Had The Perfect Response.

I have two dogs and I was buying a large bag of Purina at Costco and standing in line at the check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. [nextpage title="Read more from the story.."] I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her. Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door. Kindly SHARE this with your friends by clicking below!

The post Woman Asks A Stupid Question. This Man Had The Perfect Response. appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.



Share from Worthytoshare.com

Woman Asks A Stupid Question. This Man Had The Perfect Response. Woman Asks A Stupid Question. This Man Had The Perfect Response. Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, October 29, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.