Don't Ever Reheat These 8 Foods In The Microwave -- They Become Toxic!

I'll admit it. My microwave and I are best friends. Not only do I go for the microwave meals, but I often have leftovers when I do decide to make a fresh home-cooked dish. Often times, that means reheating food for days afterward. Even though it doesn't quite taste the same, it usually gets the job done. What I didn't know is that some of the foods I reheat on a regular basis can actually become toxic when heated in the microwave. This is essential information for anyone who cooks at home. 1. Celery has nitrates that can turn into...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iMEH5Q
Don't Ever Reheat These 8 Foods In The Microwave -- They Become Toxic! Don't Ever Reheat These 8 Foods In The Microwave -- They Become Toxic! Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.