Have You Ever Wondered How Animals Really See The World? It's SO Cool

Sometimes I look at my pets and wonder how they're really seeing me and the world around them. I grew up hearing that dogs and cats were colorblind, but what does that really mean, and more importantly, what would that look like? And what about animals out in the wild? If I come across a snake in the grass or a fly on the wall, how do they see me? The folks over at BuzzFeed Yellow have put together a video that not only explains the differences but actually shows you what it's like to look through animals' eyes. The...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2i5DlQ4
Have You Ever Wondered How Animals Really See The World? It's SO Cool Have You Ever Wondered How Animals Really See The World? It's SO Cool Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.