This Guy Froze Some Blocks Of Colored Water And Made The Coolest Igloo Ever

You know those backyard igloos we all tried to make as kids during the wintertime? I had a lot of fun constructing them, even though my flimsy mounds of snow always ended up caved in. I haven't really thought about building another one in years, but I'm seriously considering giving it another try now that I've seen this guy's amazing creation.Redditor cyrzee13 just completed one of the coolest projects I've ever seen by freezing colored blocks of water and using them to build a surprisingly beautiful igloo in his yard. He put water in about 250 foil pans, added a...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iTa3b6
This Guy Froze Some Blocks Of Colored Water And Made The Coolest Igloo Ever This Guy Froze Some Blocks Of Colored Water And Made The Coolest Igloo Ever Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.