Little Girl Steals Her Mom's Phone While She's Sleeping And Buys Herself Presents

When I was a kid, I remember times when I wished (especially during Christmastime) that I could have an unlimited supply of money to buy all the toys I wanted. While this little girl didn't exactly get that, she definitely came close when she swiped her mom's phone and ordered everything she wanted for Christmas. She knew that the phone could only be unlocked with her mom's fingerprint, but that didn't deter her at all. Meet six-year-old Ashlynd from Maumelle, Arkansas. She's a huge fan of Pokémon and was dying to get Pokémon toys as gifts. She clearly must not...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2hLVm5t
Little Girl Steals Her Mom's Phone While She's Sleeping And Buys Herself Presents Little Girl Steals Her Mom's Phone While She's Sleeping And Buys Herself Presents Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.