Surveillance Footage Shows Dance Instructor Mercilessly Beating Kindergarten Student

Dance classes are a perfect way for children to let out some energy and learn something new. I took ballet for a few years when I was a kid and I absolutely loved it. In order to teach small children, those dance instructors have to be incredibly patient and kind. I know I was a handful, and I'm sure most kids are. That's why it's so shocking to see what surveillance footage caught at Jihui Kindergarten in China: a dance instructor abusing children. The woman beats, kicks, and slaps two of her kindergarten students as the other children watch on...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2ird2r6
Surveillance Footage Shows Dance Instructor Mercilessly Beating Kindergarten Student Surveillance Footage Shows Dance Instructor Mercilessly Beating Kindergarten Student Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, January 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.