Man Captures Objects Inexplicably Flying Off Shelves In His Apartment

When I was a kid, I overindulged in ghost stories so much that I could barely sleep at night. Though I never saw anything out of the ordinary, I remained thoroughly convinced for years that if I shut my eyes just for one second, a ghost would appear and get me. I can only imagine how terrified I would have been if I had actually experienced something paranormal, like what this guy saw last month.When Rusty Johnson came home one day to his apartment in North Carolina, he noticed that some of his belongings were out of place. He had...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iScvzn
Man Captures Objects Inexplicably Flying Off Shelves In His Apartment Man Captures Objects Inexplicably Flying Off Shelves In His Apartment Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, January 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.