Do You Have Emoji Mojo?

Emojis are like illustrated punctuation marks❣

Emojis grab attention.

In your Instagram bio, put an emoji before “Link in Bio” to help people notice your call-to-action.

How to use emojis in your Instagram and Twitter bios | BloggingBistro.com

Or, like I do in my Instagram bio, use a🔸colorful icon to call attention to the array of services, products, or programs you offer.

Caution

Don’t get carried away with emojis on your business Instagram bio.

📌📌 Double (or triple) emojis and emojis 👾 every 👩🏼🏫 other 🙋🏾word 🐞 brand you as immature and creepy-friendly. (See how hard it is to take me seriously when I overuse random emojis?)

People want to do business with people who demonstrate a thoughtful balance of fun and professional.

I use emojis in my Twitter bio, too.

Show Your Emoji Mojo

If you don’t have an emoji in your Instagram or Twitter bio, try adding one or two. You can use the keyboard on your phone, or grab some fun ones at GetEmoji.com.

Please comment with a link to your Instagram or Twitter bio so I can check you out!

While you’re at it, share your best emoji tip.

Emoji vs. Emojis

I researched whether “emojis” is the plural form of “emoji.” In Japanese, “emoji” is used for both the singular and plural, In English, there’s no stylebook rule for this yet, so I added an “s” to make the word plural, because I think it’s easier to understand the sentence that way.

Feel free to disagree with me.

5 More Ways to Improve Your Bio

Read the tutorial AND click here to get your FREE printable PDF of “5 Ways to Beef Up Your Social Media Profile in 5 Minutes.”

Tweet It

Demonstrate a thoughtful balance of fun and professional when using emojis.

Click to tweet

Emojis every other word brand you as immature and creepy-friendly.

Click to tweet

In your Instagram bio, put an emoji before “Link in Bio” to help people notice your call-to-action.

Click to tweet



Contributer : Blogging Bistro
Do You Have Emoji Mojo? Do You Have Emoji Mojo? Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, March 20, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.