He Saw A Man Berate A Young Female Server & Said Min-Wage Employees Don’t Deserve Jobs. But Then This Happened.

(I witness a medium-sized customer, wearing a business suit, ordering coffee.) Customer: "I thought I told you to make a double-double with milk, not this swill with cream!" Cashier: "I'm sorry, sir. I'll remake it for you." Customer:"D*** f****** right you will. Morons like you shouldn't even have a job." Me: "Hey! The lady made a mistake and she's remaking it for you. Calm the hell down." Customer: "Screw you buddy. She didn't make it right—" [nextpage title=" SHARE He Saw A Man Berate A Young Female Server & Said Min-Wage Employees Don’t Deserve Jobs. But Then This Happened. POSTED 8 MNTHS COMMENTS (I witness a medium-sized customer, wearing a business suit, ordering coffee.) Customer: "]
Me: "That doesn't give you the right to be a complete a**. Shut up and take your drink." Customer: "And just what are you going to do about it?" (I fully stand up. I am a heavy-set, 6'2" guy. I grab him by the tie and yank him to towards me. I speak very calmly.) Me: "I just lost my job. I'm in a bad mood. I want my tea so I can read in peace and try to cheer myself up. If you want to really know what I can do, keep talking. I'll fold you into a pretzel." (The customer turns deathly white. He reels around and runs out the door. I make my way up to the register.)
Me: "Steeped tea. Double-double with milk. Double cupped please." Cashier: "No problem!' (A customer in line behind me speaks up.) Customer #2: "I'll have the same, and I'll pay for both." Me: "You don't need to do that, sir." Customer #2: "You defended that woman, even after dealing with some pretty horrible news. Don't worry about it." Me:"Well... if you insist." (Customer #2 pays for my tea and sits down with me, asking about what I did for a living. Turns out, his store is looking for a new computer-tech, and he offers me the job right there. Lesson learned? Don't underestimate the power of sticking up for people.)

Kindly SHARE this with friends by clicking below!

The post He Saw A Man Berate A Young Female Server & Said Min-Wage Employees Don’t Deserve Jobs. But Then This Happened. appeared first on Worthytoshare.com.



Share from Worthytoshare.com

He Saw A Man Berate A Young Female Server & Said Min-Wage Employees Don’t Deserve Jobs. But Then This Happened. He Saw A Man Berate A Young Female Server & Said Min-Wage Employees Don’t Deserve Jobs. But Then This Happened. Reviewed by mimisabreena on Sunday, March 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.