What This Guy Made With An Entertainment Center Is Something All Cat Parents Need

Cats are awesome pets, but dealing with their litter boxes is a less-than-fun experience. It seems that every time I enter my laundry room, I'm hit with the overpowering stench and nasty sight of what's inside their personal bathrooms no matter how often I clean them. I can't even walk near them without tiny particles of litter sticking to the bottom of my feet.Redditor Justinlebon26 must have felt the same level of frustration that I do, because he came up with a genius way to hide his three cats' litter boxes in plain sight without having to see or smell...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2oMFaWo
What This Guy Made With An Entertainment Center Is Something All Cat Parents Need What This Guy Made With An Entertainment Center Is Something All Cat Parents Need Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, April 06, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.