A Creationist Decided To Sue The Grand Canyon Because Everything Is Insane Now

I think we can all agree that the Grand Canyon is a national treasure. I'll admit, the first time I went to the Grand Canyon, I was skeptical. I'd heard my whole life how amazing it was and I figured that nothing could live up to my expectations. I am here to tell you that I was 100 percent wrong and that it is every bit as grand as they say. At 1.84 billion years old, the Grand Canyon is a rich source of scientific study, especially for geologists. The layers of strata are clearly visible in the canyon, which...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2rggB8e
A Creationist Decided To Sue The Grand Canyon Because Everything Is Insane Now A Creationist Decided To Sue The Grand Canyon Because Everything Is Insane Now Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.