Listen to Drake's new song and check out some expensive turtlenecks

TwitterFacebook

Drake, who pathologically releases music, has a new song for your hot summer nights. "Signs," a slick vaporwave-tinged jam, premiered at Louis Vuitton's SS18 Menswear show in Paris. 

"Champagne with purpose while I'm yawning. You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning," he croons, in Peak Drake mode. "Lord forgive me, I can't take things slowly, no
I'm goin' on them once I get going."

The title is likely not a reference to the 2002 Mel Gibson movie, but rather, a nod to Prince or possibly Harry Styles!  Read more...

More about Celebrities, Drake, Fashion Show, Rapper, and Louis Vuitton

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2sZ5UrW

Listen to Drake's new song and check out some expensive turtlenecks Listen to Drake's new song and check out some expensive turtlenecks Reviewed by mimisabreena on Thursday, June 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.