An open letter from the dude at the party who is just kinda hanging out in the kitchen by himself right now

TwitterFacebook

Hey guys, it’s me. The dude who is just kinda hanging in the kitchen by himself right now. I've been in here for so long now that if I even tried to rejoin the party at this point it would just be extremely weird.

Trust me, I wish I wasn't in here, too. This really sucks and I don't know what to do.

You might’ve met me briefly in some sort of strangely forced introduction that neither of us wanted to partake in. I’m Luke’s coworker from three jobs ago. I'm only here because I ran into Luke at the grocery store last week and he begged me to come. Our mutual friend Andrea was supposed to come, too, but she bailed at the last minute. So I actually don’t know anyone here besides Luke, and I barely know him in the first place. I retreated to the kitchen for a temporary respite from the party, but for some baffling reason, I am still in here.  Read more...

More about Watercooler, Humor, Party, Drinking, and Alone

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2uaViUa

An open letter from the dude at the party who is just kinda hanging out in the kitchen by himself right now An open letter from the dude at the party who is just kinda hanging out in the kitchen by himself right now Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, August 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.