I'm the leader of the White Walkers and here's why we're taking so long

TwitterFacebook

Hi I'm the Night King, ruler of the White Walkers/the main guy with the blue head on HBO's Game of Thrones.

There's been a lot of talk going around lately about how my army is taking too long to move south. Honestly, it feels like everywhere I turn, people are saying, "The White Walkers are moving so slowly," or, "Everyone is moving so insanely fast except for the White Walkers," or, "Where even are the White Walkers?"

I'll tell you where we are: way the hell up north having fun with it and making good memories.

That's right, me and the White Walkers are nowhere near the action right now. We are so far up north it is ridiculous, and you would not freaking believe how slowly we are moving. And you know what? We have no plans to change anything, because we're having a great time. Read more...

More about Humor, Game Of Thrones, Jon Snow, White Walkers, and Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2vzJ7nd

I'm the leader of the White Walkers and here's why we're taking so long I'm the leader of the White Walkers and here's why we're taking so long Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, August 05, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.