This dancing Ariana Grande fan is the world's most inspiring concertgoer

TwitterFacebook

Is it cool to say "goals" anymore? Probably not, but in this case, I truly do not care. When I saw this video, my first thought was "goals." And that is just the truth.

On Thursday, Ariana Grande shared the clip in question, which features a fan dancing at one of her shows. "Dancing" doesn't quite sum it up, though. It is something far deeper than that, something far ... better.

"I can't believe an 11 second video represents the entire fandom," wrote one Twitter commenter. If this is true, I would like to sign up. Read more...

More about Ariana Grande, Culture, Music, and Web Culture

COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2v1jTew

This dancing Ariana Grande fan is the world's most inspiring concertgoer This dancing Ariana Grande fan is the world's most inspiring concertgoer Reviewed by mimisabreena on Saturday, August 19, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.