Anna Faris shares her own on-set harassment story

TwitterFacebook

Actress Anna Faris revealed on her Unqualified podcast that like so many other women, she too has experienced sexual harassment while working. She was on a film set when the director behaved inappropriately.

“I had a director – I was doing a scene where I was on a ladder and I was supposed to be taking books off a shelf, and he slapped my ass in front of the crew so hard,” Faris said. “And all I could do was giggle.”

“I remember looking around and I remember seeing the crew members being like, ‘Wait, what are you going to do about that? That seemed weird,’" she added, noting that no one said anything to him in the moment or afterward. "And that’s how I dismissed it. I was like, ‘Well, this isn’t a thing. Like, it’s not that big of a deal. Buck up, Faris. Like, just giggle.’ But it made me feel small. He wouldn’t have done that to the lead male.” Read more...

More about Entertainment, Celebrities, Sexual Harassment, Anna Faris, and Metoo


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2iwxhFW

Anna Faris shares her own on-set harassment story Anna Faris shares her own on-set harassment story Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.