I'm Stephen Hawking and I'm thrilled to release my other PhD thesis: 'Where Bugs Go In The Winter (Hell)'

TwitterFacebook

Hello, I am Stephen Hawking. 

In 1966, I published my doctoral thesis, "Properties of expanding universes" at the University of Cambridge. With my permission, the university has recently made that thesis open access for anyone to download, causing their website to crash following the demand. I am happy and appreciative for the response.

That being said, the university still refuses to let anyone see my other, more compelling PhD thesis: "Where Bugs Go In The Winter (Hell)." I am enraged by Cambridge's refusal and I will not stand for it any longer. And so, it is with great excitement that I release selected portions of my other thesis here, on this website. Read more...

More about Humor, Science, Stephen Hawking, Bugs, and Thesis


COntributer : Mashable http://ift.tt/2zCjG3a

I'm Stephen Hawking and I'm thrilled to release my other PhD thesis: 'Where Bugs Go In The Winter (Hell)' I'm Stephen Hawking and I'm thrilled to release my other PhD thesis: 'Where Bugs Go In The Winter (Hell)' Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.