If You Suck At Snowboarding, This Baby's About To Make You Feel Really Bad

Snowboarding is a tough sport to master. My first and last attempt riding down the slopes ended with me falling face first into the snow and promptly crying right after. That's when I gave up and decided I was probably better suited as a skier. If only I'd been as fearless as this adorable tot back then. Who knows how talented I'd be on a board now! Back in December, this baby girl had a blast boarding in the Ural mountains in Ekaterinburg, Russia, with her parents. Watch as she navigates the snowy hill with Dad by her side. (via...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2iC4HPY
If You Suck At Snowboarding, This Baby's About To Make You Feel Really Bad If You Suck At Snowboarding, This Baby's About To Make You Feel Really Bad Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.