Essential Oils Aren't Just For Diffusers -- Check Out These 14 Helpful Home Hacks

As someone who sleeps approximately never, I've tried my fair share of home remedies for insomnia. And one that kept coming up on my search was the use of calming essential oils in a diffuser. Off to Amazon I went, stocking up on essential oils and enough diffusers to turn my apartment into a sleep-friendly oasis.Although that plan didn't really work, I've found a ton of different ways to make use of the essential oils I have hanging around. From freshening up laundry to cleaning the kitchen sink, here are 14 awesome ways to use essential oils around the house...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2lgz0PK
Essential Oils Aren't Just For Diffusers -- Check Out These 14 Helpful Home Hacks Essential Oils Aren't Just For Diffusers -- Check Out These 14 Helpful Home Hacks Reviewed by mimisabreena on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.