How to cope when your best friend falls in love and pulls away from you

Sitting in the window of a café in east London, I watched a lost-looking woman talking on the phone. On the other side of the glass, her two friends stood beside me. "Look to your right! We're behind you," yelled one, and peals of laughter ensued. The bewildered friend bobbed her head around, looking literally everywhere but at her tickled pals. Eventually she turned, and all three of them burst into laughter.

I couldn't help but chuckle too. But as I barely concealed my smile, I felt tears welling in my eyes. They reminded me of my own friend. With that realisation came a pang of longing that I'd been trying to suppress. I missed her.  Read more...

More about Friendship, Relationships, Culture, and Sex Relationships

COntributer : Mashable https://ift.tt/31BoFie

How to cope when your best friend falls in love and pulls away from you How to cope when your best friend falls in love and pulls away from you Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.