19 LEGO Jokes That Will Speak To You On A Spiritual Level

LEGO is a classic toy that so many of us grew up enjoying. Brick by brick, I built houses and spaceships and anything I could imagine from the bucket of LEGOs in my grandparents' basement. Now, I love the adult-oriented kits and massive structures made out of one of my favorite childhood toys. And if you were anything like me as a kid, you'll love these LEGO jokes. The internet is great, isn't it? 1. "Today I learned that raspberries make great LEGO Afros." - @krisajenkins Twitter / @krisajenkins 2. "When you turn 100 and can't play with LEGOs anymore."...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jd6DQq
19 LEGO Jokes That Will Speak To You On A Spiritual Level 19 LEGO Jokes That Will Speak To You On A Spiritual Level Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.