They Told Him To Get A Ladder To Reach Something...And This Is What He Did With It

I've been told on more than one occasion that despite my intelligence, I lack common sense. But while I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, I'm nowhere near being on this teen's level. When his friends told him to grab a step ladder in order to reclaim a t-shirt hanging from a ceiling pipe, they thought he could handle the task. However, it becomes abundantly clear that this kid has never used a ladder in his life. Rather than taking the easy way out and climbing the damn thing, he begins swinging at the pipe with the...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2jeIDMH
They Told Him To Get A Ladder To Reach Something...And This Is What He Did With It They Told Him To Get A Ladder To Reach Something...And This Is What He Did With It Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 23, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.