Are We Showering Too Much? This Guy's Answer Is A Definite Yes

To me, there isn't much better than that clean, amazing feeling you get after a hot shower. I love it so much, in fact, that I shower every single day. I've had friends and family members tell me it's not good for my skin, and I've always disregarded their opinions -- but there is some evidence that frequent showering can be bad for your microbiome, which is your body's natural collection of microbes, bacteria, archaea, and viruses. Interference with your microbiome can lead to skin issues like irritation and sensitivity.One man has actually given up showering altogether, and says that...

Contributer : ViralNova.com http://ift.tt/2kCaVj7
Are We Showering Too Much? This Guy's Answer Is A Definite Yes Are We Showering Too Much? This Guy's Answer Is A Definite Yes Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.