Julia Louis-Dreyfus Called The Refugee Ban "A Blemish And Un-American"


“My father fled religious persecution in Nazi-occupied France and I am an American patriot,” she said at the SAG Awards.

Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus won the SAG award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series on Sunday.

Veep star Julia Louis-Dreyfus won the SAG award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series on Sunday.

It was her second SAG for Veep and fifth overall.

Kevin Winter / Getty Images

And she wouldn’t be Julia Louis-Dreyfus if she didn’t fit in a Trump joke.

And she wouldn't be Julia Louis-Dreyfus if she didn't fit in a Trump joke.

“Whether the Russians did or did not hack the voting at tonight’s SAG Awards, I look out on the million or million and half people in this room and I say this award is legitimate and I won,” Louis-Dreyfus said. “I’m the winner. The winner is me. Landslide.”

TNT / Via sagawards.org



Source link



from Design & Directed http://ift.tt/2khTGWP
Julia Louis-Dreyfus Called The Refugee Ban "A Blemish And Un-American" Julia Louis-Dreyfus Called The Refugee Ban "A Blemish And Un-American" Reviewed by mimisabreena on Monday, January 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.