Pink Pineapples Exist And You Didn’t Tell Me About It First

I think we need to talk. I seem to recall being very specific that in the highly unlikely scenario that science and/or Mother Nature invented pink pineapples, I was to be notified immediately. And none of you bothered to tell me. I’m highly disappointed.
Not only did you not tell me they existed, it turns out that Del Monte has been developing pink pineapples since way back in 2005. This was before America had a black president. Yes, the world had pink pineapples before America had BarackO. Just imagine the wondrous things we can do before the first female president arrives!


While the pink’uns have existed since way back in 2005, they’ve only been approved by the FDA very recently. That means we can officially eat them!



Contributer Brain Berries http://ift.tt/2ryDPaz

Pink Pineapples Exist And You Didn’t Tell Me About It First Pink Pineapples Exist And You Didn’t Tell Me About It First Reviewed by mimisabreena on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Sponsor

Powered by Blogger.